Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name CARMAX Has Generic Salt :: OMEGA-3
- 2 CARMAX Is From Company D.R.John’S Priced :: Rs. 159.5
- 3 CARMAX have OMEGA-3 is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name CARMAX Has Generic Salt :: OMEGA-3
CARMAX Is From Company D.R.John’S Priced :: Rs. 159.5
CARMAX have OMEGA-3 is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Drug Dose ::
The daily dose is 4 grams per day. The daily dose may be taken as a single 4-gram dose (4 capsules) or as two 2-gram doses (2 capsules given twice daily).
Patients with known hypersensitivity (e.g., anaphylactic reaction) to LOVAZA or any of its components.
Drug Precautions ::
In patients with hepatic impairment, alanine aminotransferase (ALT) and aspartate aminotransferase (AST) levels should be monitored periodically during therapy . In some patients, increases in ALT levels without a concurrent increase in AST levels were observed.
Drug Side Effects ::
Because clinical trials are conducted under widely varying conditions, adverse reaction rates observed in the clinical trials of a drug cannot be directly compared to rates in the clinical trials of another drug and may not reflect the rates observed in practice.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Possibly inhibits acyl CoA: 1,2-diacylglycerol acyltransferase, increases peroxisomal beta-oxidation in liver; may decrease hepatic triglyceride synthesis; plasma lipoprotein lipase activity may increase.
Drug Interactions ::