Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name CELIN CHW Has Generic Salt :: Ascorbic
- 2 CELIN CHW Is From Company GSK Priced :: Rs. 10.52
- 3 CELIN CHW have Ascorbic is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name CELIN CHW Has Generic Salt :: Ascorbic
CELIN CHW Is From Company GSK Priced :: Rs. 10.52
CELIN CHW have Ascorbic is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Drug Dose ::
Before, during and/or after pregnancy, one softgel daily or as directed by a licensed healthcare practitioner.
This medicines are contraindicated in patients with a known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients. Do not take this product if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Drug Precautions ::
Should not use in over dosage. Patients with mild to moderate renal failure. Diabetes, patients prone to recurrent renal calculi.
Drug Side Effects ::
Anorexia, nausea, vomitting, diarrhoea. Raised concentration of calcium & phosphate.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble sterol. It is necessary for the regulation and regulation of calcium and phosphate homoeostasis and bone mineralisation. Vitamin D is also essential for healthy bones as it aids in Calcium absorption from the GI tract. In addition to this it stimulates bone formation. Clinical studies also show that Calcium and Vitamin D has synergistic effects on bone growth as well as in Osteoporosis and fracture prevention. Vitamin C: Necessary for collagen formation and tissue repair; plays a role in oxidation/reduction reactions as well as other metabolic pathways including synthesis of catecholamines, carnitine, and steroids; also plays a role in conversion of folic acid to folinic acid.
Drug Interactions ::