Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name CISCURE Has Generic Salt :: CETRORELIX
- 2 CISCURE Is From Company Emcure Priced :: Rs. 1050
- 3 CISCURE have CETRORELIX is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name CISCURE Has Generic Salt :: CETRORELIX
CISCURE Is From Company Emcure Priced :: Rs. 1050
CISCURE have CETRORELIX is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Assisted reproductive technologies, In-vitro fertilization
Drug Dose ::
Adult: SC 250 mcg/day, given either in the morning beginning on the day 5 or 6 of ovarian stimulation or in the evening beginning on day 5, and continued until ovulation induction.
Hypersensitivity. Moderate to severe renal or hepatic impairment. Women with severe allergic conditions. Pregnancy and lactation;
Drug Precautions ::
Women with active allergic conditions or a history of allergies; childn; elderly >65 yrs
Drug Side Effects ::
Mild and transient reactions at Inj site, nausea, headache, ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, systemic hypersensitivity reactions.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Cetrorelix, a synthetic decapeptide analog of naturally occurring gonadorelin, is a gonadorelin antagonist. It competitively blocks gonadorelin receptors on the anterior piyuitary gonadotroph and the subsequent transduction pathway, inducing a rapid, reversible suppression of gonadotrophin secretion.
Drug Interactions ::
In vitro investigations have shown that interactions are unlikely with medications that are metabolised by cytochrome P-450 or glucuronised or conjugated in some other way. However, the possibility of interactions with commonly used medicinal products can not entirely be excluded.