Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name CLINAXON Has Generic Salt :: CITICOLINE
- 2 CLINAXON Is From Company Piramal Hc. Priced :: Rs. 331
- 3 CLINAXON have CITICOLINE is comes under Sub class Nootropics , Neurotonics,Stimulants of Main Class Nervous System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Nervous System Sub Medicine Class :: Nootropics , Neurotonics,Stimulants
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name CLINAXON Has Generic Salt :: CITICOLINE
CLINAXON Is From Company Piramal Hc. Priced :: Rs. 331
CLINAXON have CITICOLINE is comes under Sub class Nootropics , Neurotonics,Stimulants of Main Class Nervous System
Main Medicine Class:: Nervous System Sub Medicine Class :: Nootropics , Neurotonics,Stimulants
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Attention deficit disorder, Ischemic stroke, glaucoma, amblyopia, Parkinson’s disease, Cerebrovascular disorders; Head injury, Alzheimer’s Disease,
Drug Dose ::
Adult: IV/IM Parkinson’s disease; Cerebrovascular disorders; Head injury Up to 1 g/day.
Drug Precautions ::
Not enough is known about the use of citicoline during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Drug Side Effects ::
Citicoline seems to be safe when taken short-term (up to 90 days). The safety of long-term use is not known. Most people who take citicoline don’t experience problematic side effects. But some people can have side effects such as trouble sleeping (insomnia), headache, diarrhea, low or high blood pressure, nausea, blurred vision, chest pains, and others.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Citicoline increases blood flow and O2 consumption in the brain. It is also involved in the biosynthesis of lecithin.
Drug Interactions ::