Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name CLOFIRST Has Generic Salt :: Clopidogrel
- 2 CLOFIRST Is From Company SINSAN PH. Priced :: Rs. 56.56
- 3 CLOFIRST have Clopidogrel is comes under Sub class Anti Platelets of Main Class Hematological System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Hematological System Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Platelets
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name CLOFIRST Has Generic Salt :: Clopidogrel
CLOFIRST Is From Company SINSAN PH. Priced :: Rs. 56.56
CLOFIRST have Clopidogrel is comes under Sub class Anti Platelets of Main Class Hematological System
Main Medicine Class:: Hematological System Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Platelets
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Coronary Artery Disease, Acute coronary syndrome, Myocardial infarction, Peripheral vascular disease, Cerebrovascular disease, Atherosclerosis, Thromboembolic disorders, Unstable angina, Stroke
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO Prophylaxis of thromboembolic events 75 mg once daily. Acute coronary syndrome For ST-elevation myocardial infarction: W/ aspirin: 75 mg once daily. Continue treatment for up to 28 days. For unstable angina, non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction: Initial: 300 mg loading dose, followed by 75 mg once daily (w/ aspirin 75-325 mg once daily).
Hypersensitivity. Active pathological bleeding. admin within 7 days after MI and ischaemic stroke, coagulation disorders. Lactation.
Drug Precautions ::
Patients at risk of increased bleeding from trauma, surgery, or other pathological conditions; ulcer; renal and hepatic impairment; history of bleeding or haemostatic disorders. Pregnancy.
Drug Side Effects ::
Dyspepsia, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, flatulence, constipation, gastritis, gastric and duodenal ulcers. GI upset, diarrhoea, paraesthesia, vertigo, headache, dizziness, pruritus and rashes. Potentially Fatal: Bleeding disorders including GI and intracranial haemorrhage. Blood dyscrasias.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Clopidogrel inhibits adenosine diphosphate (ADP) from binding to its receptor sites on the platelets and subsequent activation of glycoprotein GP IIb/IIIa complex thus preventing fibrinogen binding, platelet adhesion and aggregation.
Drug Interactions ::
Co-admin with NSAIDs may increase the risk of stomach and intestinal bleeding. High-dose clopidogrel may lead to increased warfarin levels thus increasing the risk of bleeding. High-dose clopidogrel may also inhibit P450 (2C9), thus interfering with the metabolism of phenytoin, tamoxifen, torasemide, fluvastatin and some NSAIDs. Avoid concurrent use of drugs that inhibit CYP2C19, including omeprazole, esomeprazole, cimetidine, fluconazole, ketoconazole, voriconazole, etravirine, felbamate, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine and ticlopidine.