Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name CMW Has Generic Salt :: Chlorhexidine
- 2 CMW Is From Company Zydus Cadila Priced :: Rs. 34.97
- 3 CMW have Chlorhexidine is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name CMW Has Generic Salt :: Chlorhexidine
CMW Is From Company Zydus Cadila Priced :: Rs. 34.97
CMW have Chlorhexidine is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Gingivitis, Mouth sore
Drug Dose ::
Adult: Mouth/throat Oral hygiene; Gingivitis As 0.2% soln: Rinse w/ 10 mL for about 1 min bid.
Drug Precautions ::
Avoid contact w/ middle ear or sensitive tissues and eyes. Do not inject or use in body cavities.Avoid eating, drinking, or brushing your teeth just after using this medication
Drug Side Effects ::
Skin sensitivity; mucosal irritation; reversible brown staining of the teeth; tongue discoloration and burning sensation; transient taste disturbance; parotid gland swelling. Potentially Fatal: Anaphylaxis.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Chlorhexidine is a very potent cationic chemoprophylactic agent that has a broad-spectrum of activity against gm+ve and gm-ve bacteria. It is both bacteriostatic and bactericidal depending on its concentration. The bactericidal effect, which is achieved at high concentrations, is due to the binding of the cationic to negatively charged bacterial cell walls and extramicrobial complexes. Bacteriostatic effect is achieved at low concentrations which causes an alteration of bacterial cell osmotic equilibrium and leakage of potassium and phosphorus.
Drug Interactions ::
Soaps, other anionic agents, borates, bicarbonates, carbonates, chlorides, citrates, nitrates, phosphates & sulfates.