Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name COPHEDRINE Has Generic Salt :: Ethyl
- 2 COPHEDRINE Is From Company Acron Ph. Priced :: Rs. 27
- 3 COPHEDRINE have Ethyl is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name COPHEDRINE Has Generic Salt :: Ethyl
COPHEDRINE Is From Company Acron Ph. Priced :: Rs. 27
COPHEDRINE have Ethyl is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Drug Dose ::
Adult: Topical As spray containing 88 g/100 mL: Spray at a distance of 30 cm from skin surface until a fine white film is produced.
Hypersensitivity; porphyria. Application on broken skin or mucous membranes.
Drug Precautions ::
To protect against tissue sloughing, cover the skin adjacent to the area being treated with petrolatum. Avoid spilling the liquid on the skin. Freezing may also distort the histological structure of biopsy specimens. Highly flammable. Avoid inhalation when used as local anaesthesia.
Drug Side Effects ::
Thawing of frozen tissue after surgery may be painful. Chemical frostbite may occur following prolonged spraying onto the skin. Nephrotoxicity or hepatotoxicity (long-term exposure).
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Ethyl chloride is a vapocoolant (skin refrigerant) local anaesthetic, evaporizes rapidly and when applied as fine spray, produces freezing of superficial tissues, resulting in insensitivity of peripheral nerve endings and local anaesthesia.
Drug Interactions ::