Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name CORICO Has Generic Salt :: Chlorpheniramine
- 2 CORICO Is From Company MOLEKULE Priced :: Rs. 34
- 3 CORICO have Chlorpheniramine is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name CORICO Has Generic Salt :: Chlorpheniramine
CORICO Is From Company MOLEKULE Priced :: Rs. 34
CORICO have Chlorpheniramine is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Urticaria, Sneezing, Watery eyes, Allergic conditions, Anaphylactic shock, Rhinitis, Itching
Drug Dose ::
Adult: 4 mg every 4-6 hr. Max: 24 mg daily. Child: 1-2 yr: 1 mg bid, 2-5 yr: 1 mg every 4-6 hr, 6-12 yr: 2 mg every 4-6 hr. Max: 6 mg daily (1-5 yr); 12 mg daily (6-12 yr). Parenteral Adjunct in the emergency treatment of anaphylactic shock Adult: 10-20 mg IM, SC, or slow IV inj over 1 min. Max dose: 40 mg daily. Child: 87.5 mcg/kg SC 4 times daily
Drug Precautions ::
Elderly, pylori duodenal obstruction, angle-closure glaucoma, urinary retention, prostatic hyperplasia, epilepsy, renal and hepatic impairment. May affect performance of skilled tasks. BPH, bladder neck obstruction, hypertension. Pregnancy, lactation.
Drug Side Effects ::
CNS depression, sedation, drowsiness, lassitude, dizziness. GI upsets, anorexia, or increased appetite, epigastric pain, blurring of vision, dysuria, dryness of mouth, tightness in chest, hypotension, muscular weakness, tinnitus, euphoria, headache, paradoxical CNS stimulation. Potentially Fatal: CV collapse and respiratory failure.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Chlorphenamine is an H1-receptor antagonist which competetively blocks H1-receptor sites on tissues.
Drug Interactions ::
Potentiates sedative effect of psychotropic drugs e.g. barbiturates, hypnotics, opioid analgesics, anxiolytics and antipsychotics. Interaction with alcohol could be dangerous (sedation/excitation).