Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name CORTACE-6 Has Generic Salt :: DEFLAZACORT
- 2 CORTACE-6 Is From Company SHREE BALAJI PH. Priced :: Rs. 69
- 3 CORTACE-6 have DEFLAZACORT is comes under Sub class Corticosteroids of Main Class Endocrine,Steroid Hormones , Metabolic System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Endocrine,Steroid Hormones , Metabolic System Sub Medicine Class :: Corticosteroids
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name CORTACE-6 Has Generic Salt :: DEFLAZACORT
CORTACE-6 Is From Company SHREE BALAJI PH. Priced :: Rs. 69
CORTACE-6 have DEFLAZACORT is comes under Sub class Corticosteroids of Main Class Endocrine,Steroid Hormones , Metabolic System
Main Medicine Class:: Endocrine,Steroid Hormones , Metabolic System Sub Medicine Class :: Corticosteroids
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Allergic and inflammatory disorders
Drug Dose ::
Oral Allergic and inflammatory disorders Adult: Initially, up to 120 mg daily. Maintenance: 3-18 mg/day. Child: 0.25-1.5 mg/kg/day given on alternate days. Hepatic impairment: Dose reductions may be needed.
Systemic infection; live virus vaccines in those receiving immunosuppressive doses.
Drug Precautions ::
Adrenal suppression and infection, child, adolescents, elderly, history of TB and steroid myopathy, hypertension, recent MI, CHF, liver failure, renal impairment, DM and glaucoma (including family history), osteoporosis, corneal perforation, severe affective disorders, epilepsy, peptic ulcer, hypothyroidism, pregnancy and lactation.
Drug Side Effects ::
GI disturbances, musculoskeletal, endocrine, neuropsychiatric, ophthalmic, fluid and electrolyte disturbances; susceptible to infection, impaired healing, hypersensitivity, skin atrophy, striae, telangiectasia, acne, myocardial rupture following recent MI, thromboembolism.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Deflazacort, derived from prednisolone, is a corticosteroid with mainly glucocorticoid activity. An anti-inflammatory dose of 6 mg deflazacort is equiv to 5 mg prednisolone.
Drug Interactions ::
Antacids, ACE inhibitors, acetazolamide, adrenergic neuron blockers, antidiabetics, aspirin, barbiturate, ?-blockers, calcium-channel blockers, carbamazepine, carbenoxolone, cardiac glycosides, clonidine, coumarins, diazoxide, diuretics, erythromycin, hydralazine, ketoconazole, methotrexate, methyldopa, mifepristone, minoxidil, moxonidine, nitrates, nitroprusside, NSAIDs, oestrogens, phenytoin, primidone, rifamycins, ritonavir, somatropin, ?2 sympathomimetics, theophylline, vaccines.