Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name CREON Has Generic Salt :: Pancreatin
- 2 CREON Is From Company Solvay Ph. Priced :: Rs. 626
- 3 CREON have Pancreatin is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name CREON Has Generic Salt :: Pancreatin
CREON Is From Company Solvay Ph. Priced :: Rs. 626
CREON have Pancreatin is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO 1-3 tablets daily with meal.
Acute pancreatitis or acute exacerbation of chronic pancreatic disease.
Drug Precautions ::
Avoid high doses in patients with cystic fibrosis. Maintain adequate hydration. Some products contain pork protein. Inactivated by heat; do not mix with hot food or liquids. May irritate oral mucosa; should not be held in mouth. Pregnancy and lactation.
Drug Side Effects ::
GI effects e.g. abdominal discomfort, nausea and vomiting. Buccal and perianal irritation, particularly in infants. Colonic strictures may occur, mainly in children with cystic fibrosis receiving high doses of pancreatin preparations. Hyperuricaemia and hyperuricosuria may occur.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Pancreatin are pancreatic enzymes which hydrolyse fats to glycerol and fatty acids, break down protein into peptides, proteoses and derived substances, and convert starch into dextrins and sugars.
Drug Interactions ::
May impair the oral absorption of folic acid when taken together; antagonises hypoglycaemic effect of acarbose.