Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name DEPLATOL Has Generic Salt :: Dipyridamole
- 2 DEPLATOL Is From Company Martin & H. Priced :: Rs. 2.71
- 3 DEPLATOL have Dipyridamole is comes under Sub class Anti Platelets of Main Class Hematological System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Hematological System Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Platelets
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name DEPLATOL Has Generic Salt :: Dipyridamole
DEPLATOL Is From Company Martin & H. Priced :: Rs. 2.71
DEPLATOL have Dipyridamole is comes under Sub class Anti Platelets of Main Class Hematological System
Main Medicine Class:: Hematological System Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Platelets
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Stroke, Thromboembolism, Transient ischaemic attack
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO Prophylaxis of thromboembolism following cardiac valve replacementW/ an anticoagulant: 300-600 mg/day in divided doses. Secondary prevention of stroke or transient ischaemic attack Extended release 200 mg twice daily.
Hypersensitivity. Peptic ulcer.
Drug Precautions ::
In patients with rapidly worsening angina, subvalvular aortic stenosis, haemodynamic instability associated with recent MI or coagulation disorders esp when given IV during myocardial imaging. Hypotension, unstable angina, aortic stenosis. Pregnancy and lactation. Safety and efficacy are not established in childn < 12 yrs. Drug Side Effects ::
GI disturbances, headache, dizziness, faintness, facial flushing, skin rash, liver dysfunction, angina. Large doses may lower BP. Potentially Fatal: Risk of worsening angina and cardiac arrhythmias when given IV.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Dipyridamole causes an accumulation of adenosine, adenine nucleotides and cAMP by inhibiting the activity of adenosine deaminase and phosphodiesterase thus inhibiting platelet aggregation and may cause vasodilation.
Drug Interactions ::
Aminophylline may reverse vasodilatation effect. Useful combination with aspirin in prevention of thromboembolism. Efficacy reduced by concurrent admin of antacids. Concurrent use may increase the cardiotoxic effects of adenosine. Potentially Fatal: Potentiates effects of oral anticoagulants and antiarrhythmic agents.