Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name DERMIN Has Generic Salt :: Benzyl
- 2 DERMIN Is From Company Bal Ph. Priced :: Rs. 24
- 3 DERMIN have Benzyl is comes under Sub class Anti Microbials (Fungal, of Main Class Skin
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Skin Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Microbials (Fungal,
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name DERMIN Has Generic Salt :: Benzyl
DERMIN Is From Company Bal Ph. Priced :: Rs. 24
DERMIN have Benzyl is comes under Sub class Anti Microbials (Fungal, of Main Class Skin
Main Medicine Class:: Skin Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Microbials (Fungal,
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Head lice, Pediculosis capitis
Drug Dose ::
Apply lotion to dry hair, using enough to completely saturate hair & scalp, rinse off with water after 10 minutes Repeat treatment in 7 days
Hypersensitivity to any of the active ingredients.
Drug Precautions ::
Constant or forceful scratching of the skin/scalp may lead to a bacterial skin infection. This drug is not recommended for use in children younger than 6 months.
Drug Side Effects ::
Generally well tolerated. However, a few allergic reactions may be seen. Irritation, itching, redness, tingling, or numbness at the application site may occur. However, seek immediate medical attention if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Asphyxiates lice by obstructing respiratory spiracles.
Drug Interactions ::
No formal drug interaction studies to date.