Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name DETTOL ANTISEPTIC Has Generic Salt :: Chloroxylenol
- 2 DETTOL ANTISEPTIC Is From Company RECKITT B. Priced :: Rs. 6.59
- 3 DETTOL ANTISEPTIC have Chloroxylenol is comes under Sub class Antiseptics , Disinfectants of Main Class Skin
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Skin Sub Medicine Class :: Antiseptics , Disinfectants
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name DETTOL ANTISEPTIC Has Generic Salt :: Chloroxylenol
DETTOL ANTISEPTIC Is From Company RECKITT B. Priced :: Rs. 6.59
DETTOL ANTISEPTIC have Chloroxylenol is comes under Sub class Antiseptics , Disinfectants of Main Class Skin
Main Medicine Class:: Skin Sub Medicine Class :: Antiseptics , Disinfectants
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Insect bites, Sunburn, Cuts, Scratches, Abrasions, Disinfection of the skin, Minor burns, Sore lips, Minor skin infections ,Chapped roughened hands,Cracked itchy skin
Drug Dose ::
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to the affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily children under 2 years of age; consult a doctor
Drug Precautions ::
Condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Drug Side Effects ::
Skin sensitivity; irritation of conjunctiva, mucosal irritation; reversible brown staining of the teeth; tongue discoloration and burning sensation; transient taste disturbance; parotid gland swelling. Potentially Fatal: Anaphylaxis.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
It is bactericidal against most gram-positive bacteria. Triclosan, a chlorinated bisphenol antiseptic, is active against fungi, gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
Drug Interactions ::