Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name DIAJOINT Has Generic Salt :: DIACEREIN
- 2 DIAJOINT Is From Company Meyer Org. Priced :: Rs. 149
- 3 DIAJOINT have DIACEREIN is comes under Sub class Drugs for Arthritis,Osteoporosis of Main Class Musculoskeletal Disorders , Pain
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Musculoskeletal Disorders , Pain Sub Medicine Class :: Drugs for Arthritis,Osteoporosis
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name DIAJOINT Has Generic Salt :: DIACEREIN
DIAJOINT Is From Company Meyer Org. Priced :: Rs. 149
DIAJOINT have DIACEREIN is comes under Sub class Drugs for Arthritis,Osteoporosis of Main Class Musculoskeletal Disorders , Pain
Main Medicine Class:: Musculoskeletal Disorders , Pain Sub Medicine Class :: Drugs for Arthritis,Osteoporosis
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Chronic low back pain
Drug Dose ::
Adults and children over 12 years and older: 1 tablet twice daily (12 hourly) taken with food.
Absorption of Diacerein is reduced if taken with aluminium and/or magnesium hydroxide antacid. Diacerein also increases risk of diarrhea if taken with laxatives, antibiotics. Avoid co-administration with fibers and phytic acids. Diacerein has shown hypersensitivity to anthraquinone derivatives.
Drug Precautions ::
Caution should be practiced when administering Diacerein + Glucosamine Sulphate in those patients who are allergic to Glucosamine and/or Diacerein or to shellfish (e.g., shrimp, crab); who have diabetes, asthma, alcohol dependence or liver disease. Before taking Diacerein + Glucosamine Sulphate complete blood count, liver function and urinalysis should be monitored regularly.
Drug Side Effects ::
Diarrhea, constipation, epigastric pain, heart burn, nausea, vomiting, headache, skin rashes, drowsiness, intense yellow coloring of urine.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Diacerein is an anthraquinone derivative that has been used in osteoarthritis. It is thought to act via inhibition of interleukin-1?.Glucosamine stimulates the production of proteoglycans and increases sulfate uptake by articular cartilage.
Drug Interactions ::
Diacerein: Decreased absorption with aluminium and/or magnesium hydroxide antacids. Increased risk of diarrhoea with laxatives, antibiotics. Avoid co-admin with fibres and phytates. Glucosamine: May reduce effect of antidiabetic agents, doxorubicin, etoposide, tenoposide. May enhance anticoagulant activity of warfarin.