Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name DIFLORATE Has Generic Salt :: DIFLORASONE
- 2 DIFLORATE Is From Company Micro Labs Priced :: Rs. 116
- 3 DIFLORATE have DIFLORASONE is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name DIFLORATE Has Generic Salt :: DIFLORASONE
DIFLORATE Is From Company Micro Labs Priced :: Rs. 116
DIFLORATE have DIFLORASONE is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Psoriasis, Corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses
Drug Dose ::
Adult: Topical As 0.05% oint/cream: Apply 1-4 times/day.
Drug Precautions ::
Substantial systemic absorption may lead to reversible hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis suppression, manifestations of Cushing’s syndrome, hyperglycaemia and glucosuria. Treatment should be discontinued if there is irritation. Pregnancy and lactation.
Drug Side Effects ::
Burning sensation, itching, redness, dryness. Folliculitis, hypertrichosis, acneiform eruptions, hypopigmentation, perioral dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, skin atrophy, striae, miliaria.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Diflorasone diacetate is a corticosteroid that is used topically for its anti-inflammatory, antipruritic and vasoconstrictive actions.
Drug Interactions ::