Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name DROGENIL Has Generic Salt :: Flutamide
- 2 DROGENIL Is From Company Fulford Priced :: Rs. 2210.9
- 3 DROGENIL have Flutamide is comes under Sub class Anti Neoplastic Agents of Main Class Anti Neoplastic Agents
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Anti Neoplastic Agents Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Neoplastic Agents
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name DROGENIL Has Generic Salt :: Flutamide
DROGENIL Is From Company Fulford Priced :: Rs. 2210.9
DROGENIL have Flutamide is comes under Sub class Anti Neoplastic Agents of Main Class Anti Neoplastic Agents
Main Medicine Class:: Anti Neoplastic Agents Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Neoplastic Agents
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO 250 mg 3 times/day.
Hypersensitivity, severe hepatic impairment, pregnancy and lactation.
Drug Precautions ::
Perform liver function tests before starting treatment and at regular intervals. Treatment is not recommended in patients whose ALT values exceed twice the upper limit of normal. Regular assessment of prostate specific antigen level may help to monitor disease progression. Advise patient against discontinuing drug on their own. Exercise caution in patients with cardiac disease.
Drug Side Effects ::
Hot flushes, loss of libido, impotence, gynaecomastia, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, increased appetite, sleep disturbances, skin reactions, anaemias, headache, dizziness, malaise, anxiety, hypertension, gastric and chest pain, oedema, blurred vision, hepatitis, jaundice, rash, thirst, pruritus, SLE-like syndrome, drowsiness, confusion, depression, nervousness.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Flutamide is a nonsteroidal ‘pure’ antiandrogen which acts directly on the target tissues either by blocking androgen uptake or by inhibiting cytoplasmic and nuclear binding of androgen.
Drug Interactions ::
Increased prothrombin time in patients on long-term warfarin treatment.