Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name DUBATRAN Has Generic Salt :: Tranexamic
- 2 DUBATRAN Is From Company Alembic Priced :: Rs. 35.2
- 3 DUBATRAN have Tranexamic is comes under Sub class Hemostatics,Hemorrheologic of Main Class Hematological System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Hematological System Sub Medicine Class :: Hemostatics,Hemorrheologic
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name DUBATRAN Has Generic Salt :: Tranexamic
DUBATRAN Is From Company Alembic Priced :: Rs. 35.2
DUBATRAN have Tranexamic is comes under Sub class Hemostatics,Hemorrheologic of Main Class Hematological System
Main Medicine Class:: Hematological System Sub Medicine Class :: Hemostatics,Hemorrheologic
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Haemorrhage, Hereditary angioedema
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO Short-term management of haemorrhage 1-1.5 g 2-3 times/day. Long-term management of hereditary angioedema 1-1.5 g 2-3 times/day. Child: 25 mg/kg bid or tid. IV Short-term management of haemorrhage 0.5-1 g 3 times/day. Child: 10 mg/kg bid or tid.
Severe renal failure, active intravascular clotting, thromboembolic disease, colour vision disorders, subarachnoid bleeding.
Drug Precautions ::
Mild to moderate renal impairment, irregular menstrual bleeding, previous history of thromboembolic disease, haematuria. Monitor closely in disseminated intravascular coagulation. Monitor LFT and eye examination regularly during long-term use. Discontinue if disturbance in colour vision occurs. Avoid IV inj rate >1 ml/minute due to risk of hypotension. Pregnancy, lactation.
Drug Side Effects ::
Diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, disturbances in colour vision, giddiness, hypotension (after rapid IV inj), thromboembolic events.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Tranexamic acid is an antifibrinolytic agent that competitively inhibits breakdown of fibrin clots. It blocks binding of plasminogen and plasmin to fibrin, thereby preventing haemostatic plug dissolution.
Drug Interactions ::
Potentially Fatal: Increased risk of thrombus formation with estrogens, Factor IX complex concentrates or anti-inhibitor coagulant concentrates. Increased risk of fatal thrombotic complications with tretinoin in acute promyelocytic leukaemia.