Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name DUPHASTON Has Generic Salt :: Dydrogesterone
- 2 DUPHASTON Is From Company Solvay Ph. Priced :: Rs. 299
- 3 DUPHASTON have Dydrogesterone is comes under Sub class Drugs for Erectile Dysfunction,Libido,Infertility of Main Class Reproductive System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Reproductive System Sub Medicine Class :: Drugs for Erectile Dysfunction,Libido,Infertility
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name DUPHASTON Has Generic Salt :: Dydrogesterone
DUPHASTON Is From Company Solvay Ph. Priced :: Rs. 299
DUPHASTON have Dydrogesterone is comes under Sub class Drugs for Erectile Dysfunction,Libido,Infertility of Main Class Reproductive System
Main Medicine Class:: Reproductive System Sub Medicine Class :: Drugs for Erectile Dysfunction,Libido,Infertility
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Endometriosis, Miscarriage, Menstrual disorders, Infertility, Dysmenorrhea, Dysfunctional uterine bleeding, Premenstrual syndrome, Hormone replacement therapy
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO Endometriosis 10 mg 2-3 times/day in a cyclical or continuous regimen. Recurrent miscarriage 10 mg twice daily cyclically until conception, then continuously until wk 20 of pregnancy, then reduce dose slowly. Menstrual disorders 10 mg twice daily in a cyclical regimen. Threatened miscarriage Initial: 40 mg followed by >10 mg 8 hrly, continue for a wk after symptoms cease. Infertility 10 mg twice daily. Endometrial protection during menopausal HRT 10 mg 1-2 times/day in a cyclical regimen or 5 mg/day..
Hypersensitivity; pregnancy. Undiagnosed abnormal vag bleeding, thromboembolic disorders, history or existing cerebrovascular or coronary artery disease, missed or incomplete abortion, known or suspected carcinoma of the breast or genital organs, severe hepatic dysfunction, as a diagnostic test for pregnancy.
Drug Precautions ::
Monitor closely for loss of vision, proptosis, diplopia, migraine, signs and symptoms of embolic disorders. CVD or renal impairment, epilepsy, asthma, other conditions which may be aggravated by fluid retention. Lactation.
Drug Side Effects ::
Dizziness, nausea, headache, fatigue, emotional lability, irritability; abdominal pain and distention; muskuloskeletal pain.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Dydrogesterone is a progestogen structurally related to progesterone. However, unlike progesterone, it does not induce an increase in temp nor inhibit ovulation and may be preferred over other progestational agents when contraceptive effect is not required. It does not have oestrogenic or androgenic properties.
Drug Interactions ::
Carbamazepine, griseofulvin, phenobarbital, rifampicin enhances the clearance of progestogens.