Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name DUTORA-M Has Generic Salt :: Mefenamic
- 2 DUTORA-M Is From Company Orion Life Priced :: Rs. 55
- 3 DUTORA-M have Mefenamic is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name DUTORA-M Has Generic Salt :: Mefenamic
DUTORA-M Is From Company Orion Life Priced :: Rs. 55
DUTORA-M have Mefenamic is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Dysmenorrhoea, Menorrhagia, Dental pain, Pain and inflammation, Mild to moderate pain, Postoperative pain
Drug Dose ::
Oral Rheumatoid arthritis, Mild to moderate pain, Dental pain, Postoperative pain, Dysmenorrhoea, Osteoarthritis, Menorrhagia Adult: 500 mg tid. Child: >6 mth 25 mg/kg daily in divided doses for up to 7 days.
Inflammatory bowel disease; peptic ulcer; neonates; pregnancy (3rd trimester), lactation. Coronary artery bypass graft surgery, severe renal impairment, severe heart failure.
Drug Precautions ::
Renal and hepatic impairment, asthma. Monitor blood counts and liver function during long-term therapy. Drowsiness may affect ability to perform skilled tasks. Elderly.
Drug Side Effects ::
Abdominal pain, dyspepsia, constipation, diarrhoea, nausea, GI ulcers; oedema; bronchospasm; headache, drowsiness, insomnia, visual disturbances; CHF, hypertension, tachycardia, syncope; urticaria, rash; thrombocytopenia, aplastic anaemia, agranulocytosis; tinnitus; elevated liver enzymes; abnormal renal function. Potentially Fatal: Autoimmune haemolytic anaemia; convulsions (overdosage).
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Drug Interactions ::
Concomitant use w/ CYP2C9 isoenzyme inhibitors may alter safety and efficacy of mefenamic acid. May enhance methotrexate toxicity. Reduced BP response to ACE inhibitors or angiotensin II receptor antagonists. Increased risk of serious GI events w/ aspirin. May reduce the natriuretic effects of furosemide or thiazide diuretics. Reduced renal lithium clearance and elevated plasma lithium levels. May enhance anticoagulant effect of warfarin.