Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name DYLOOP Has Generic Salt :: TORASEMIDE
- 2 DYLOOP Is From Company SINSAN PH. Priced :: Rs. 51.9
- 3 DYLOOP have TORASEMIDE is comes under Sub class Diuretics of Main Class Genito Urinary System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Genito Urinary System Sub Medicine Class :: Diuretics
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name DYLOOP Has Generic Salt :: TORASEMIDE
DYLOOP Is From Company SINSAN PH. Priced :: Rs. 51.9
DYLOOP have TORASEMIDE is comes under Sub class Diuretics of Main Class Genito Urinary System
Main Medicine Class:: Genito Urinary System Sub Medicine Class :: Diuretics
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Oedema, Hypertension, Chronic heart failure
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO HTN 2.5-5 mg once daily. Max: 5 mg/day. Oedema 5 mg once daily, up to 20 mg once daily if needed. Max: 40 mg/day. Oedema in patients w/ hepatic cirrhosis Initial: 5-10 mg once daily, w/ an aldosterone antagonist or a K-sparing diuretic, titrate upwards till desired diuretic response. Max: 40 mg/day. IV Oedema 10-20 mg/day. Max: 200 mg/day.
Hypersensitivity to sulfonylureas, renal failure with anuria, hepatic coma and pre-coma, hypotension, cardiac arrhythmias. Pregnancy and lactation.
Drug Precautions ::
Risk of hyperuricaemia, gout and DM. Correct electrolyte distubances and disorders of micturition before treatment. Monitor electrolyte balance, glucose, uric acid, creatinine and lipids regularly. May impair ability to drive or operate machinery.
Drug Side Effects ::
Electrolyte disturbances e.g. hypokalaemia, dehydration, dry mouth, headache, dizziness, hypotension, weakness, drowsiness, confusional states, loss of appetite, cramps, increased serum uric acid, glucose, lipids, urea and creatinine, increase in LFT, metabolic alkalosis, tinnitus and hearing loss.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Torasemide, a sulfonylurea loop diuretic, acts from within the lumen of the thick ascending portion of the loop of Henle, where it inhibits the Na+/K+/2CI–carrier system.
Drug Interactions ::
Increased risk of severe hypokalaemia with amphotercin B, corticosteroids, carbenoxolone, hypokalaemia-causing medications. Increased risk of lithium toxicity. Increased potential for ototoxicity and nephrotoxicity with nephrotoxic or ototoxic medications e.g. aminoglycosides. High dose salicylates may increase the risk of salicylate toxicity. Increased risk of toxicity with digoxin. Reduced diuretic effect with NSAIDs. Increased risk of hypotension with antihypertensives.