Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name E CAROTIN Has Generic Salt :: Beta
- 2 E CAROTIN Is From Company Franco I. Priced :: Rs. 84.45
- 3 E CAROTIN have Beta is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name E CAROTIN Has Generic Salt :: Beta
E CAROTIN Is From Company Franco I. Priced :: Rs. 84.45
E CAROTIN have Beta is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Postmenopausal osteoporosis, Osteoporosis, Osteomalacia/rickets, Hypoparathyroidism, Latent tetany, Calcium deficiency, Increased calcium demand in pregnancy & lactation
Drug Dose ::
As a dietary adjunct before, during and after pregnancy, take one tablet daily with a meal, or as directed by a physician.
This product is contraindicated in patients with a known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of this preparation.
Drug Precautions ::
If any pregnant woman has a baby with neural tube defect she is advised to consult with her physician.
Drug Side Effects ::
Generally well tolerated.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Calcium carbonate/vitamin D3 prevents or treats negative Ca balance. It also helps facilitate nerve and muscle performance as well as normal cardiac function. Bone mineral component; cofoactor in enzymatic reactions, essential for neurotransmission, muscle contraction, and many signal transduction pathways. Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble sterol. It is necessary for the regulation and regulation of calcium and phosphate homoeostasis and bone mineralisation. Vitamin D is also essential for healthy bones as it aids in Calcium absorption from the GI tract. In addition to this it stimulates bone formation. Clinical studies also show that Calcium and Vitamin D has synergistic effects on bone growth as well as in Osteoporosis and fracture prevention. Beta carotene is 1 of a group of red, orange, and yellow pigments called carotenoids; Dietary sources include fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Photoprotective effects: Exact mechanism unknown; in vitro studies suggest antioxidant effects and that beta carotene reduces free radicals and singlet oxygen, which are produced when porphyrin is exposed to light and air.
Drug Interactions ::