Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name E COD Has Generic Salt :: Cod
- 2 E COD Is From Company Universal Priced :: Rs. 32.2
- 3 E COD have Cod is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name E COD Has Generic Salt :: Cod
E COD Is From Company Universal Priced :: Rs. 32.2
E COD have Cod is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Nutritional supplements, Vitamin A , D & E deficiency, Osteoarthritis, Glaucoma, Hypertension, Depression, Multiple sclerosis, Pain and joint stiffness, Kidney disease, High triglycerides, Heart disease, Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), Middle ear infections (otitis media).
Drug Dose ::
Adult and child over 6 years: 1-2 capsule 3 times daily with meals.
Drug Precautions ::
Chronic renal failure, Patients having hepatomegaly & raised ESR
Drug Side Effects ::
Hypervitaminosis;hypercalcemia, myopathy; thrombophloebitis; fatigue, weakness, nausea, headache, dizziness, blurred vision, flatulence, diarrhoea, abdominal pain.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Vitamin A plays an essential role in the function of retina and is essential for growh and differentiation of epithelial tissue. Vitamin D is supplemented for prevention and cure of nutritional and metabolic rickets and for treatment of hypoparathyroidism. Vitamin E is an antioxidant which preserves essential cellular constituents.Vitamin E plays a role in protecting red blood cells against hemolysis; has protective effects against free radicals on polyunsaturated fatty acids found in cell membranes; plays a role in preventing oxidation of vitamin A and C.
Drug Interactions ::
Colestyramine, colestipol, and orlistat may interfere with vitamin E absorption. High doses of vitamin E potentiates the anticoagulant action of warfarin. Large doses of vitamin E may impair response to iron supplementation.