Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name EBAST Has Generic Salt :: Ebastine
- 2 EBAST Is From Company Micro Labs Priced :: Rs. 65
- 3 EBAST have Ebastine is comes under Sub class Anti Pruritic Drugs of Main Class Skin
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Skin Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Pruritic Drugs
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name EBAST Has Generic Salt :: Ebastine
EBAST Is From Company Micro Labs Priced :: Rs. 65
EBAST have Ebastine is comes under Sub class Anti Pruritic Drugs of Main Class Skin
Main Medicine Class:: Skin Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Pruritic Drugs
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Allergic rhinitis, Allergic conditions, Chronic idiopathic urticaria
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO 10-20 mg once daily. Child: >6 yr: 5 mg once daily.
Hypersensitivity, cardiac arrhythmias.
Drug Precautions ::
Caution is advised when used in hepatic impairment, renal insufficiency, QTc interval prolongation. Pregnancy, lactation.
Drug Side Effects ::
Headache, dry mouth, drowsiness, pharyngitis, abdominal pain, dyspepsia, asthenia, epistaxis, rhinitis, sinusitis, nausea, insomnia.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Ebastine, a piperidine derivative, is a long-acting, nonsedating, second-generation histamine receptor antagonist that binds preferentially to peripheral H1 receptors. It is metabolised to active metabolite, carebastine. It has antihistaminic, antiallergic activity and prevents histamine-induced bronchoconstriction. It does not have significant sedative or antimuscarinic actions.
Drug Interactions ::
Concomitant use of ketoconazole, itraconazole, clarithromycin or erythromycin may increase plasma levels of ebastine and cause QTc interval prolongation.