Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name ECOMINT Has Generic Salt :: Peppermint
- 2 ECOMINT Is From Company Gsk Priced :: Rs. 23.16
- 3 ECOMINT have Peppermint is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name ECOMINT Has Generic Salt :: Peppermint
ECOMINT Is From Company Gsk Priced :: Rs. 23.16
ECOMINT have Peppermint is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Irritable bowel syndrome, GI tract spasm
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO Irritable bowel syndrome; GI tract spasm Peppermint oil: 0.2 mL 3 times/day, up to 0.4 mL 3 times/day if needed, for up to 3 mth. Peppermint spirit: (10% peppermint oil, 15% peppermint leaf extract): 1 mL (20 drops).
Pregnancy; cholecystitis; hepatic damage; children.
Drug Precautions ::
Swallow capsules whole, some brands contain peanut oil, lactation.
Drug Side Effects ::
Irritation; erythematous skin rash; headache; bradycardia; muscle tremors and ataxia; heartburn; exacerbation of asthma with wheezing and dypnoea; contact dermatitis, urticaria.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
The main constituents of peppermint oil are menthol (29%-48%), menthone (20%-31%) and methyl acetate (3%-10%). It relieves flatulence and colic by relaxation of GI tract smooth muscles.
Drug Interactions ::
Exacerbation of adverse effects if taken with alcohol; enteric-coated preparations containing peppermint oil should not be taken immediately with antacids.