Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name EFELIN-X Has Generic Salt :: Terbutaline
- 2 EFELIN-X Is From Company INDOCO REM. Priced :: Rs. 33.7
- 3 EFELIN-X have Terbutaline is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name EFELIN-X Has Generic Salt :: Terbutaline
EFELIN-X Is From Company INDOCO REM. Priced :: Rs. 33.7
EFELIN-X have Terbutaline is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
|Terbutaline||PD SYR||Rs. 33.7||100ML|
Indications for Drugs ::
Acute bronchospasm, Uncomplicated premature labour
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO Acute bronchospasm Initial: 2.5 or 3 mg 3 times/day, up to 5 mg 3 times/day if needed. Extended release 7.5 mg twice daily.
Hypersensitivity to sympathomimetics. Any condition of mother or foetus in which prolongation of pregnancy is dangerous.
Drug Precautions ::
Arrhythmias, hyperthyroidism, hypertension, diabetes, myocardial insufficiency, history of seizures, heart disease.
Drug Side Effects ::
Fine skeletal muscle tremor esp hands, dizziness, anxiety, flushes, sweating, nausea, vomiting, lethargy, tinnitus, tachycardia, palpitations, muscle cramps, headache, paradoxical bronchospasm. IV: Transient hyperglycemia, transient hypokaelemia. Potentially Fatal: (IV): MI, pulmonary oedema, ketoacidosis.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Terbutaline is a direct-acting sympathomimetic which relaxes bronchial smooth muscle by selective action on beta2 receptors. It also decreases uterine contractility.
Drug Interactions ::
Antagonised effects of ?-blockers. Increased risk of hypokaelemia with xanthine derivatives, corticosteriods and diuretics; increased risk of arrhythmias with inhaled anaesthetics, sympathomimetics.