Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name EPINOR Has Generic Salt :: NOREPINEPHRINE
- 2 EPINOR Is From Company GEO PHARMA Priced :: Rs. 625
- 3 EPINOR have NOREPINEPHRINE is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name EPINOR Has Generic Salt :: NOREPINEPHRINE
EPINOR Is From Company GEO PHARMA Priced :: Rs. 625
EPINOR have NOREPINEPHRINE is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Acute Hypotension, Cardiac Arrest, Sepsis & Septic Shock
Drug Dose ::
Adult: Acute Hypotension Initial: 8-12 mcg/min IV infusion; titrate to effect Maintenance: 2-4 mcg/min IV infusion Cardiac Arrest Initial: 8-12 mcg/min IV infusion; titrate to effect Maintenance: 2-4 mcg/min IV infusion Sepsis & Septic Shock 0.01-3 mcg/kg/min IV infusion Child: Acute Hypotension Initial: 0.05-0.1 mcg/kg/min IV infusion; titrate to effect Maximum: 1-2 mcg/kg/min Cardiac Arrest Initial: 0.05-0.1 mcg/kg/min IV infusion; titrate to effect Maximum: 1-2 mcg/kg/min Shock 0.05-0.1 mcg/kg/min IV infusion; titrate to effect; not to exceed 2 mcg/kg/min
Hypersensitivity Hypotension due to blood volume deficit Peripheral vascular thrombosis (except for lifesaving procedures) Concomitant use with some general anesthetics: Chloroform, trichloroethylene, cyclopropane, halothane
Drug Precautions ::
Not a substitute for replacement of blood, plasma, fluids, and/or electrolytes; correct volume depletion prior to admin. Identify and correct hypoxia, hypercapnia and acidosis prior to or during admin. Avoid extravasation as tissue necrosis may occur. Avoid inj into leg veins, especially in elderly or those with occlusive vascular diseases, arteriosclerosis, DM or Buerger’s disease. Hypertensive or hyperthyroid patients. In conjunction with local anaesthetics, do not use in fingers, toes, ears, nose or genitalia. Lactation.
Drug Side Effects ::
Hypertension, headache, peripheral ischaemia, bradycardia, arrhythmias, anxiety, skin necrosis (with extravasation), dyspnoea, respiratory difficulty.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Norepinephrine is a direct-acting sympathomimetic which stimulates alpha 1- and beta-adrenergic receptors. Its alpha-agonist effects cause vasoconstriction, thereby raising systolic and diastolic BP with reflex slowing of heart rate.
Drug Interactions ::