Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name ERYSOFT Has Generic Salt :: Roxithromycin
- 2 ERYSOFT Is From Company EAST WEST Priced :: Rs. 37.80/74.70
- 3 ERYSOFT have Roxithromycin is comes under Sub class Macrolides of Main Class Anti Infectives
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Anti Infectives Sub Medicine Class :: Macrolides
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name ERYSOFT Has Generic Salt :: Roxithromycin
ERYSOFT Is From Company EAST WEST Priced :: Rs. 37.80/74.70
ERYSOFT have Roxithromycin is comes under Sub class Macrolides of Main Class Anti Infectives
Main Medicine Class:: Anti Infectives Sub Medicine Class :: Macrolides
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Pneumonia, Pharyngitis, Susceptible infections, Sinusitis, Otitis media, Cellulitis,Tonsillitis, Folliculitis, Carbuncles, Prostatitis, Urethritis, Acute and chronic bronchitis, Bronchopneumonia, Furuncles, Pyoderma, Impetigo and infected dermatitis, Cervicitis and salpingitis
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO 150 mg twice daily or 300 mg once daily for 5-10 days. Paediatric dose: The dose for children is 2.5 to 5 mg/kg body weight twice a day.
Drug Precautions ::
Hepatic impairment. Monitor liver function. Prolonged treatment increases risk of hepatotoxicity. History of arrhythmias.
Drug Side Effects ::
Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhoea, weakness, malaise, anorexia, constipation, dyspepsia, flatulence; hepatitis; rashes, headache, dizziness, weakness, changes in blood counts; increased liver enzyme values; eosinophilia; rarely, acute pancreatitis.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Roxithromycin inhibits protein synthesis by irreversibly binding to the 50s ribosomal subunits thus blocking the transpeptidation or translocation reactions of susceptible organisms resulting in stunted cell growth.
Drug Interactions ::
May raise serum levels of ciclosporin and digoxin. Increased risk of rhabdomyolysis when used with simvastatin.