Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name ESIFLO TRANSHALER Has Generic Salt :: Fluticasone
- 2 ESIFLO TRANSHALER Is From Company Lupin Priced :: Rs. 206.81
- 3 ESIFLO TRANSHALER have Fluticasone is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name ESIFLO TRANSHALER Has Generic Salt :: Fluticasone
ESIFLO TRANSHALER Is From Company Lupin Priced :: Rs. 206.81
ESIFLO TRANSHALER have Fluticasone is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Drug Dose ::
Adults & Children over 12 years: 2 sprays in each nostril once a day. In some cases 2 sprays into each nostril twice daily, not exceeding 4 sprays. Children under 12 years (2 – 11 Years): 1 spray in each nostril once a day Patients should use Neotison (Fluticasone Furoate) nasal spray at regular intervals as directed since its effectiveness depends on its regular use. Children (under 2 years of age): There are no data to recommend use of Fluticasone Furoate Nasal Spray for the treatment of seasonal or perennial allergic rhinitis in children under 2 years of age.
Fluticasone Furoate nasal spray is contraindicated in patients with a hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
Drug Precautions ::
Rarely, immediate hypersensitivity reactions or contact dermatitis may occur after the administration of Fluticasone Furoate nasal spray. Rare instances of wheezing, nasal septum perforation, cataracts, glaucoma and increased intraocular pressure have been reported following the intranasal application of corticosteroids, including Fluticasone Furoate. Although systemic effects have been minimal with recommended doses of Fluticasone Furoate nasal spray, potential risk increases with larger doses. Therefore, larger than recommended doses of Fluticasone Furoate nasal spray should be avoided.
Drug Side Effects ::
Fluticasone Furoate nasal spray is absorbed less into the rest of the body, therefore fewer side effects are seen. With the nasal spray, drying of the nose and an increase in the incidence of nosebleeds may occur.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Fluticasone utilises a fluorocarbothioate ester linkage at the C17 position. It has potent vasoconstrictive and anti-inflammatory activity.
Drug Interactions ::
May lead to increased plasma concentrations of fluticasone when used with CYP4503A4 inhibitors such as ritonavir.