Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name EUMOSONE-G Has Generic Salt :: Clobetasone
- 2 EUMOSONE-G Is From Company Gsk Priced :: Rs. 9.66
- 3 EUMOSONE-G have Clobetasone is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name EUMOSONE-G Has Generic Salt :: Clobetasone
EUMOSONE-G Is From Company Gsk Priced :: Rs. 9.66
EUMOSONE-G have Clobetasone is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Eczema, Inflammatory skin disorders, Dermatitis
Drug Dose ::
Topical/Cutaneous Corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses Adult: Use as 0.05% cream or ointment to be applied thinly once or bid on affected areas.
Pregnancy (in high doses). Presence of acute infections. Treatment of rosacea; leg ulcers; acne vulgaris; widespread plaque psoriasis. Child <1 yr. Drug Precautions ::
May be absorbed in sufficient amounts to cause systemic effects when applied topically to large areas, broken skin or under occlusive dressings. Peptic ulcer, osteoporosis, psychoses or severe psychoneuroses. Not to be used indiscriminately for pruritus. CHF or hypertension. Diabetes mellitus, epilepsy, glaucoma, infectious diseases, ocular herpes simplex, chronic renal failure and uraemia. Active or doubtfully quiescent tuberculosis. Local treatment of eye disorders. Elderly. Prolonged use on the face.
Drug Side Effects ::
Increased liability to infection. Infections may be masked. Acute adrenal insufficiency. Growth retardation in child. Cushingoid symptoms. Amenorrhoea, hyperhidrosis, skin thinning,
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Corticosteroids decrease inflammation by stabilizing leukocyte lysosomal membranes, preventing release of destructive acid hydrolases from leukocytes; inhibiting macrophage accumulation in inflamed areas; reducing leukocyte adhesion to capillary endothelium; reducing capillary wall permeability and edema formation; decreasing complement components; antagonizing histamine activity and release of kinin from substrates; and reducing fibroblast proliferation, collagen deposition, and subsequent scar tissue formation.
Drug Interactions ::