Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name EXECARE Has Generic Salt :: HALOMETASONE
- 2 EXECARE Is From Company DR. REDDY’S Priced :: Rs. 95
- 3 EXECARE have HALOMETASONE is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name EXECARE Has Generic Salt :: HALOMETASONE
EXECARE Is From Company DR. REDDY’S Priced :: Rs. 95
EXECARE have HALOMETASONE is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
|HALOMETASONE||CRM||Rs. 95||10 GM|
Indications for Drugs ::
Drug Dose ::
Topical/Cutaneous Corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses Adult: Apply as a 0.05% cream or ointment on affected areas.
Hypersensitivity. Not to be applied with an occlusive dressing and to large areas of the body. Rosaceae, leg ulcers, long-term topical treatment esp in child.
Drug Precautions ::
Risk of systemic absorption when applied to large areas, broken skin or under occlusive dressings.
Drug Side Effects ::
Bone disorders; muscle fractures; muscle wasting; Na depletion; hyperglycaemia; impaired tissue repair; susceptibility to infections; menstrual irregularities; hyperhydrosis; skin thinning. Potentially Fatal: Hypersensitivity reactions.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Halometasone is a topical corticosteroid with glucocorticoid activity. It exhibits anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressive effects by inhibiting the release of various cytokines.
Drug Interactions ::