Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name EXSORA Has Generic Salt :: Benzoic
- 2 EXSORA Is From Company Nulife Priced :: Rs. 37.35
- 3 EXSORA have Benzoic is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name EXSORA Has Generic Salt :: Benzoic
EXSORA Is From Company Nulife Priced :: Rs. 37.35
EXSORA have Benzoic is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Fungal infections, athlete’s foot, barber’s itch.
Drug Dose ::
Adult & Child: Apply locally on the affected area 2-3 times/day.
Drug Precautions ::
Not for prolonged use in high concentrations and on large areas of the body. Avoid broken skin, mouth, eyes, mucous membranes and anogenital region.
Drug Side Effects ::
Irritation, sensitivity, excessive drying; systemic effects on prolonged use.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Benzoic acid: Elicits weak antifungal and antibacterial properties; also helps acidify urine . Salicylic acid has a potent keratolytic action and a slight antiseptic action when applied topically. It softens and destroys the stratum corneum by increasing endogenous hydration which causes the horny layer of the skin to swell, soften, and then desquamate. At high concentrations, salicylic acid has a caustic effect. It also possesses weak antifungal and antibacterial activity.
Drug Interactions ::
It is not known if this interacts with other topical medications applied to the treatment area. The use of this drug with other topical drugs has not been studied.