Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name FERDOTAX Has Generic Salt :: Docetaxel
- 2 FERDOTAX Is From Company FERON LS Priced :: Rs. 10500
- 3 FERDOTAX have Docetaxel is comes under Sub class Anti Neoplastic Agents of Main Class Anti Neoplastic Agents
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Anti Neoplastic Agents Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Neoplastic Agents
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name FERDOTAX Has Generic Salt :: Docetaxel
FERDOTAX Is From Company FERON LS Priced :: Rs. 10500
FERDOTAX have Docetaxel is comes under Sub class Anti Neoplastic Agents of Main Class Anti Neoplastic Agents
Main Medicine Class:: Anti Neoplastic Agents Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Neoplastic Agents
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Breast cancer, Lung cancer, Prostate cancer, Stomach cancer, Head/neck cancer
Drug Dose ::
Adult: IV Breast cancer Initial: 60-100 mg/m2 once 3 wkly as a single agent. Gastric adenocarcinoma; Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer 75 mg/m2 once 3 wkly.
Previous severe hypersensitivity reaction to docetaxel, the solvent or polysorbate 80. Severe neutropenia; pregnancy, severe liver impairment.
Drug Precautions ::
Lactation. Hepatic impairment. Monitor liver blood function and blood counts regularly. Premedication with oral dexamethsaone at 16 mg daily for 3 days, starting one day before docetaxel treatment is recommended.
Drug Side Effects ::
Erythematous patches, eruptions, scleroderma, onycholysis, alopoecia, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, stomatitis; increases in hepatic transaminases, bilirubin and alkaline phosphatase; mucositis, asthenia, arthralgia, myalgia, paroxysmal atrial tachycardia, atrial flutter, dysrrhythmia, hypertension and heart failure. Potentially Fatal: Neutropenia; fluid retention syndrome; anaemia.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Docetaxel disrupts the microtubular network in cells that is essential for vital mitotic and interphase cellular functions. It binds to the free tubulin and promotes the assembly of tubulin into stable microtubules while simultaneously inhibiting their disassembly, resulting in inhibition of mitosis.
Drug Interactions ::
CYP3A4 inducers, inhibitors, or substrates may alter docetaxel metabolism.