Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name FERIPRO Has Generic Salt :: Docusate
- 2 FERIPRO Is From Company Cachet Priced :: Rs. 17
- 3 FERIPRO have Docusate is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name FERIPRO Has Generic Salt :: Docusate
FERIPRO Is From Company Cachet Priced :: Rs. 17
FERIPRO have Docusate is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Drug Dose ::
Oral Constipation Adult: 50-500 mg/day in 1-4 divided doses. Child: 6-12 yr: 40-120 mg/day; 3-6 yr: 20-60 mg/day. To be given in 1-4 divided doses.
Intestinal obstruction or undiagnosed abdominal symptoms. Prolonged use. Concurrent use with liqd paraffin.
Drug Precautions ::
Drug Side Effects ::
GI effects; skin rash;
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Docusate sodium is an anionic surfactant which is considered to act primarily by increasing the penetration of fluid into the faeces. It may also have other effects on intestinal fluid secretion, and may act both as stimulant and as faecal softening agent.
Drug Interactions ::
Enhances GI uptake of other drugs. Increases effect of anthraquinone laxatives. Increases incidence of adverse effects when given concurrently with aspirin.