Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name FEROLUV Has Generic Salt :: Elemental
- 2 FEROLUV Is From Company Neu-Foreva Priced :: Rs. 55
- 3 FEROLUV have Elemental is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name FEROLUV Has Generic Salt :: Elemental
FEROLUV Is From Company Neu-Foreva Priced :: Rs. 55
FEROLUV have Elemental is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Dietary supplement,Iron deficiency anemia,Chronic or acute blood loss,Pregnancy & lactation
Drug Dose ::
One capsule daily or as directed by the physician.
This product is contraindicated in patients with a known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients. Folic Acid is contraindicated in untreated cobalamine deficiency. Haemolytic anemia.
Drug Precautions ::
Iron chealates with antacid and tetracycline and absorption of all these may be impaired if taken concurrently.
Drug Side Effects ::
This tablet is well tolerated. Sometimes gastrointestinal disturbance like abdominal pain, dyspepsia, nausea, vomiting, constipation.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Iron: Essential component in the formation of hemoglobin; adequate amounts of iron are necessary for effective erythropoiesis; also serves as a cofactor of several essential enzymes, including cytochromes that are involved in electron transport. Replacement of iron stores found in hemoglobin, myoglobin, and enzymes; works to transport oxygen via hemoglobin. Folic acid: Required for nucleoprotein synthesis and the maintenance of normal erythropoiesis; folic acid is converted in the liver and plasma to its metabolically active form, tetrahydrofolic acid, by dihydrofolate reductase; prevents neural tube defects in women of childbearing potential and higher doses required during pregnancy.
Drug Interactions ::
Elemental iron: Antacids may decrease the absorption of carbonyl iron. Folic acid: Antiepileptics, oral contraceptives, anti-TB drugs, alcohol, aminopterin, methotrexate, pyrimethamine, trimethoprim and sulphonamides may result to decrease in serum folate contrations. Decreases serum phenytoin concentrations.