Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name FINTOP Has Generic Salt :: Butenafine
- 2 FINTOP Is From Company Gracewell Priced :: Rs. 45.3
- 3 FINTOP have Butenafine is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name FINTOP Has Generic Salt :: Butenafine
FINTOP Is From Company Gracewell Priced :: Rs. 45.3
FINTOP have Butenafine is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Skin fungal infections.
Drug Dose ::
Adult: Topical As 1% cream: For tinea pedis: Apply twice daily for 7 days. For tinea corporis, tinea cruris and tinea versicolor: Apply once daily for 2 wk.
Application to eye area.
Drug Precautions ::
Avoid occlusive dressings. Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and other mucous membranes. Affected areas should be thoroughly cleansed with soap and dried prior to application. Hands should always be washed after applying cream. Child <12 yr. Drug Side Effects ::
Mild burning sensation at the site of application.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Butenafine, a benzylamine antifungal, inhibits the enzyme squalene monooxygenase thus decreasing sterol biosynthesis.
Drug Interactions ::