Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name FRADE Has Generic Salt :: Framycetin
- 2 FRADE Is From Company Gufic Bio. Priced :: Rs. 1.60/3.40/7.00
- 3 FRADE have Framycetin is comes under Sub class Anti Bacterials of Main Class Skin
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Skin Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Bacterials
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name FRADE Has Generic Salt :: Framycetin
FRADE Is From Company Gufic Bio. Priced :: Rs. 1.60/3.40/7.00
FRADE have Framycetin is comes under Sub class Anti Bacterials of Main Class Skin
Main Medicine Class:: Skin Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Bacterials
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Wounds dressings. Thermal: Light, and not too extensive burns or scalds. Traumatic: Lacerations, abrasions, bites, wounds, crash injuries. Miscellaneous: Secondary infected skin condition (eg, eczema, dermatitis, herpes zoster).
Drug Dose ::
A lightweight, lano-paraffin (anhydrous lanolin 10%) & white soft paraffin 90% gauze dressing impregnated with 1% framycetin sulfate BP. Apply a single layer on the lesion & cover w/ a suitable dressing. For wounds w/ profuse exudate change the dressing once daily.
Known allergy to lanolin or framycetin, or where organisms are known to be resistant to framycetin.
Drug Precautions ::
Allergy to Streptomyces-derived antibiotics. Large-scale burns.
Drug Side Effects ::
Possible ototoxicity (open wounds, large areas, renal impairment on prolonged use).
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Framycetin is an aminoglyoside antibiotic which is the major component of neomycin. Susceptible organisms include many gram-negative bacteria (but not Pseudomonas) and many strains of Staphylococcus. Used topically in the treatment of skin, eye and ear infections often in combination with steroids and other antimicrobials.
Drug Interactions ::
Co-admin of gramicidin with framycetin reduces the risk of selecting resistant bacteria.