Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name FSH-SP Has Generic Salt :: Gonadotrophin
- 2 FSH-SP Is From Company Samarth Priced :: Rs. 850.00/1400.00
- 3 FSH-SP have Gonadotrophin is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name FSH-SP Has Generic Salt :: Gonadotrophin
FSH-SP Is From Company Samarth Priced :: Rs. 850.00/1400.00
FSH-SP have Gonadotrophin is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Infertility, Stimulate ovulation, Sperm production
Drug Dose ::
Adult: IM Prepubertal cryptorchidism in males 500-4,000 u 3 times/wk. Continue for 1-2 mth after testicular descent. Male infertility due to hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism 500-4,000 u 2-3 times/wk. Delayed puberty due to hypogonadism in males Initial: 500-1,500 u twice wkly. Anovulatory infertility 5,000-10,000 u as a single dose. May repeat inj (up to 5,000 u/inj) up to 3 times w/in the next 9 days.
Hypersensitivity; precocious puberty, prostatic carcinoma or other androgenic dependent neoplasm. Pregnancy and lactation.
Drug Precautions ::
Discontinue therapy if signs of precocious puberty are seen in patients treated for cryptorchidism. Patients with cardiac or renal disease, epilepsy, migraine or asthma.
Drug Side Effects ::
Headache, irritability, restlessness, depression, fatigue, oedema; precocious puberty, gynaecomastia; pain at Inj site; enlargement of preexisting ovarian cysts and possible rupture; arterial thromboembolism; shock; abdominal pain. Potentially Fatal: Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS).
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Chorionic Gonadotrophin is a polypeptide hormone produced by the human placenta. It stimulates the production of gonadal steroid hormones by inducing interstitial cells (Leydig cells) of the testis to produce androgens and the corpus luteum of the ovary to produce progesterone.
Drug Interactions ::
Interactions of Human chorionic gonadotrophin with other medicines have not been investigated; interactions with commonly used medicinal products cannot be excluded. Following administration, Human chorionic gonadotrophin may interfere for up to 10 days with the immunological determination of serum/urinary human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), leading to a false positive pregnancy test. Incompatibilities: In the absence of compatibility studies, Pregnyl must not be mixed with other medicinal products.