Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name HERHOPE Has Generic Salt :: LETROZOLE
- 2 HERHOPE Is From Company Torrent Priced :: Rs. 139
- 3 HERHOPE have LETROZOLE is comes under Sub class Anti Neoplastic Agents of Main Class Anti Neoplastic Agents
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Anti Neoplastic Agents Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Neoplastic Agents
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name HERHOPE Has Generic Salt :: LETROZOLE
HERHOPE Is From Company Torrent Priced :: Rs. 139
HERHOPE have LETROZOLE is comes under Sub class Anti Neoplastic Agents of Main Class Anti Neoplastic Agents
Main Medicine Class:: Anti Neoplastic Agents Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Neoplastic Agents
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO Adjuvant therapy for post menopausal women with hormone receptor positive early breast cancer; Advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women 2.5 mg once daily. Hepatic impairment: Reduce dose by 50% in patients with cirrhosis and severe hepatic impairment; recommended dose: 2.5 mg on alternate days.
Premenopausal women and children; hypersensitivity.
Drug Precautions ::
Severe renal impairment; severe hepatic impairment; osteoporosis. Caution when driving or operating machinery.
Drug Side Effects ::
Hot flushes, arthralgia, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, dizziness, headache, dyspepsia, constipation, diarrhoea, anorexia, alopoecia, increased sweating, rash, peripheral oedema, osteoporosis, musculoskeletal pain, vaginal irritation. Potentially Fatal: Thromboembolic events.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Letrozole competitively binds to the heme group of aromatase, a cytochrome P450 enzyme which catalyzes conversion of androgen to oestrogen, leading to inhibition of the enzyme and a significant reduction in plasma oestrogen levels.
Drug Interactions ::
Plasma levels reduced by tamoxifen.