Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name HYDRALAC Has Generic Salt :: LACTIC
- 2 HYDRALAC Is From Company Stedman Priced :: Rs. 130
- 3 HYDRALAC have LACTIC is comes under Sub class Demulcents and Emollients of Main Class Skin
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Skin Sub Medicine Class :: Demulcents and Emollients
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name HYDRALAC Has Generic Salt :: LACTIC
HYDRALAC Is From Company Stedman Priced :: Rs. 130
HYDRALAC have LACTIC is comes under Sub class Demulcents and Emollients of Main Class Skin
Main Medicine Class:: Skin Sub Medicine Class :: Demulcents and Emollients
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Skin care, skin moisturization
Drug Dose ::
For external use only . Use as required on affected areas .
Drug Precautions ::
This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Some ingredients (e.g., preservatives, fragrance) may make more sensitive to the sun. using a sunscreen, wearing protective clothing when outdoors, and avoiding prolonged sun exposure, tanning booths, and sunlamps.
Drug Side Effects ::
Most emollients can be used safely and effectively with no side effects. However, burning, stinging, redness, or irritation may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly. A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, seek immediate medical attention if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Lactic acid: It is commonly used for lubricating and moisturising skin, thus relieving dryness and itch. Sodium PCA: It is a keratolytic agent. It encourages exfoliation of the skin and opening up of the plugged follicles, which helps re-establish the normal skin- cell replacement cycle. For milder acne, salicylic acid helps unclog pores to resolve and prevent lesions.
Drug Interactions ::