Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name IN Has Generic Salt :: Indapamide
- 2 IN Is From Company Systopic Priced :: Rs. 37.5
- 3 IN have Indapamide is comes under Sub class Diuretics of Main Class Genito Urinary System
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Genito Urinary System Sub Medicine Class :: Diuretics
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name IN Has Generic Salt :: Indapamide
IN Is From Company Systopic Priced :: Rs. 37.5
IN have Indapamide is comes under Sub class Diuretics of Main Class Genito Urinary System
Main Medicine Class:: Genito Urinary System Sub Medicine Class :: Diuretics
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
|Indapamide||SR TAB||Rs. 37.5||10|
Indications for Drugs ::
Hypertension, Congestive heart failure
Drug Dose ::
Hypertension Adult: 1.25-2.5 mg once daily, alone or in conjunction with other antihypertensives. Oedema Adult: 2.5 mg once daily increased to 5 mg daily after 1 wk if needed.
Anuria, severe hepatic impairment.
Drug Precautions ::
Pregnancy, lactation, elderly, renal impairment, fluid or electrolyte imbalance, hyperuricaemia, DM, lupus erythematosus.
Drug Side Effects ::
Headache, dizziness, weakness, drowsiness, fatigue, agitation, nervousness, anorexia, nausea, vomiting, pain, diarrhoea, constipation, orthostatic hypotension, palpitations, hypokalaemia, hyponatraemia, metabolic alkalosis.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Indapamide enhances excretion of sodium, chloride and water by interfering with the transport of sodium ions across the renal tubular epithelium.
Drug Interactions ::
Additive effect with other antihypertensive agents and diuretics. Increased chance of hypokalaemia with corticosteroids, corticotropin and amphotericin. Potentially Fatal: Increased risk of lithium toxicity. Hypokalaemia enhances digitalis toxicity with cardiac gycosides.