Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name IPRATOP INH Has Generic Salt :: Ipratropium
- 2 IPRATOP INH Is From Company Astrazeneca Priced :: Rs. 125.81
- 3 IPRATOP INH have Ipratropium is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name IPRATOP INH Has Generic Salt :: Ipratropium
IPRATOP INH Is From Company Astrazeneca Priced :: Rs. 125.81
IPRATOP INH have Ipratropium is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, chronic bronchitis, emphysema.
Drug Dose ::
As Inhaler: Adults: 1-2 puffs (20 mg/puff) 3-4 times daily. Children: 1-2 puffs 2-3 times daily. As nebulized soln: Adults (including elderly and adolescents) over 12 years of age: The usual dose is 0.4-2.0 ml Ipratropium Bromide Solution (100-500 micrograms) up to four times daily. Children over 3 years: The usual dose is 0.4-2.0 ml Ipratropium Bromide Solution (100-500 micrograms) up to three times daily.
Ipratropium Bromide solution should not be taken by patients with known hypersensitivity to atropine or its derivatives or to any other component of the product.
Drug Precautions ::
Bladder neck obstruction, narrow-angle glaucoma or patients susceptible to glaucoma, prostatic hyperplasia. Protect patient’s eyes from nebulised drug. Renal and hepatic impairment. Pregnancy, lactation, children, elderly.
Drug Side Effects ::
Dry mouth, urinary retention, buccal ulceration, paralytic ileus, headache, nausea, constipation, paradoxical bronchospasm, immediate hypersensitivity reactions (urticaria, angioedema), acute angle-closure glaucoma.Potentially Fatal: Anaphylactic reactions, atrial fibrillation, supraventricular tachycardia.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Ipratropium bromide blocks the action of acetylcholine at parasympathetic sites in bronchial smooth muscle causing bronchodilation.
Drug Interactions ::
Increased toxicity with other anticholinergic drugs.