Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name JUNIMOL RDS Has Generic Salt :: Paracetamol
- 2 JUNIMOL RDS Is From Company Elder Priced :: Rs. 26.25
- 3 JUNIMOL RDS have Paracetamol is comes under Sub class Analgesics , Anti inflammatory Drugs of Main Class Musculoskeletal Disorders , Pain
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Musculoskeletal Disorders , Pain Sub Medicine Class :: Analgesics , Anti inflammatory Drugs
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name JUNIMOL RDS Has Generic Salt :: Paracetamol
JUNIMOL RDS Is From Company Elder Priced :: Rs. 26.25
JUNIMOL RDS have Paracetamol is comes under Sub class Analgesics , Anti inflammatory Drugs of Main Class Musculoskeletal Disorders , Pain
Main Medicine Class:: Musculoskeletal Disorders , Pain Sub Medicine Class :: Analgesics , Anti inflammatory Drugs
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Pain,Fever,Headache,Influenza,Migraine,Sore throat,Backache,Toothache,Rheumatic pain,Dysmenorrhea,Colds
Drug Dose ::
Adults : 1-2 tablets every 4-6 hours. Maximum dose: 8 tablets daily. Not recommended for children below 12 years.
History of hypersensitivity to any of the components.
Drug Precautions ::
Severe hepatic or renal disorder.
Drug Side Effects ::
Skin rash, diarrhoea, anorexia, GI disturbances, epistaxis (rare).
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Paracetamol exhibits analgesic action by peripheral blockage of pain impulse generation. It produces antipyresis by inhibiting the hypothalamic heat-regulating centre. Its weak anti-inflammatory activity is related to inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis in the CNS. Caffeine, a methylxanthine, is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor. It has an antagonistic effect at central adenosine receptors. It is a CNS and resp stimulant. It has bronchodilating and diuretic properties and it facilitates the performance of muscular work.
Drug Interactions ::
May reduce serum levels w/ anticonvulsants (e.g. phenytoin, barbiturates, carbamazepine). May enhance the anticoagulant effect of warfarin and other coumarins w/ prolonged use. Accelerated absorption w/ metoclopramide and domperidone. May increase serum levels w/ probenecid. May increase serum levels of chloramphenicol. May reduce absorption w/ colestyramine w/in 1 hr of admin. May cause severe hypothermia w/ phenothiazine.