Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name KERUTIN-C Has Generic Salt :: Adrenochrome
- 2 KERUTIN-C Is From Company Mercury Priced :: Rs. 4.95/12.40
- 3 KERUTIN-C have Adrenochrome is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name KERUTIN-C Has Generic Salt :: Adrenochrome
KERUTIN-C Is From Company Mercury Priced :: Rs. 4.95/12.40
KERUTIN-C have Adrenochrome is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Capillary bleeding, Haemoptysis, Haematuria, Retinal hemorrhage,Secondary hemorrhage, Menorrhagia.
Drug Dose ::
Oral As a haemostatic Adult: 10-30 mg tid. Injection As a haemostatic Adult: 10 mg daily by SC/IM inj. Alternatively, 25-100 mg daily by IV Inj or drip infusion. Pre-operative: 2-6ml at suitable intervals. Post-operative: 1-2ml every 2hrs. Non-surgical: 2-4ml tid. Child <6yrs: 1-2ml tid. Contraindication ::
Should not be administered to patients with hypersensitivity.
Drug Precautions ::
Because of the content of diprophylline (90 mg/ml), the dosage to premature babies, infants and young children should not exceed 0.3 ml.
Drug Side Effects ::
Allergic reactions may occur like dyspnoea, bronchospasm, skin reaction etc
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Carbazochrome is an oxidation product of adrenaline (epinephrine). It has been used as a haemostatic agent.
Drug Interactions ::
No specific drug interaction has been demonstrated.