Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name KINGCOX Has Generic Salt :: ETORICOXIB
- 2 KINGCOX Is From Company Irm Ph. Priced :: Rs. 33.6
- 3 KINGCOX have ETORICOXIB is comes under Sub class Analgesics , Anti inflammatory Drugs of Main Class Musculoskeletal Disorders , Pain
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Musculoskeletal Disorders , Pain Sub Medicine Class :: Analgesics , Anti inflammatory Drugs
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name KINGCOX Has Generic Salt :: ETORICOXIB
KINGCOX Is From Company Irm Ph. Priced :: Rs. 33.6
KINGCOX have ETORICOXIB is comes under Sub class Analgesics , Anti inflammatory Drugs of Main Class Musculoskeletal Disorders , Pain
Main Medicine Class:: Musculoskeletal Disorders , Pain Sub Medicine Class :: Analgesics , Anti inflammatory Drugs
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Gout
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO Osteoarthritis 60 mg once daily. Rheumatoid arthritis 90 mg once daily. Acute gout 120 mg once daily. Max duration: 8 days. Child: <16 yr Contraindicated. Hepatic impairment: Mild (Child-Pugh score of 5-6): 60 mg once daily. Moderate (Child-Pugh 7-9): Max 60 mg every other day or 30 mg once daily. Severe (Child-Pugh >10): Avoid.
Inflammatory bowel disease, severe congestive heart failure, active peptic ulceration, cerebrovascular disease, CrCL <30 ml/min; lactation. Children and adolescent < 16 yr. Drug Precautions ::
Allergic disorders, coagulation defects; history of cardiac failure, left ventricular dysfunction, hypertension, or in patients with oedema due to other reasons; elderly, renal, cardiac or hepatic impairment. Withdraw treatment if GI lesions develop; caution when admin to dehydrated patients. Regular BP monitoring is advisable. May mask fever and other signs of infection. Pregnancy.
Drug Side Effects ::
GI disorders; ischemic cardiac events; hypersensitivity reactions, headache, dizziness, nervousness, depression, drowsiness, insomnia, vertigo, tinnitus, photosensitivity; blood disorders, fluid retention, hypertension; dry mouth, taste disturbance, mouth ulcers; appetite and wt changes; chest pain, fatigue, paraesthesia, influenza-like syndrome, myalgia. Renal toxicity.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Etoricoxib is a selective cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) inhibitor primarily responsible to reduce mediators of pain and inflammation. Its action is due to inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis via inhibition of COX-2.
Drug Interactions ::
May increase INR w/ oral anticoagulants. May decrease effects of ACE inhibitors, angiotensin II antagonist and diuretics. May increase lithium plasma concentrations. May reduce plasma levels w/ rifampicin. Increased serum concentrations of ethinylestradiol.