Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name KIVZOLE Has Generic Salt :: Clotrimazole
- 2 KIVZOLE Is From Company KIVI LABS Priced :: Rs. N.I.
- 3 KIVZOLE have Clotrimazole is comes under Sub class Anti Microbials (Fungal, of Main Class Skin
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Skin Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Microbials (Fungal,
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name KIVZOLE Has Generic Salt :: Clotrimazole
KIVZOLE Is From Company KIVI LABS Priced :: Rs. N.I.
KIVZOLE have Clotrimazole is comes under Sub class Anti Microbials (Fungal, of Main Class Skin
Main Medicine Class:: Skin Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Microbials (Fungal,
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Vaginal itching, burning and discharge associated with recurrent vaginal yeast infections Vulvovaginal candidiasis (Vagonal thrush).
Drug Dose ::
Adult: Vaginal Vulvovaginal candidiasis: Clotrimazole VT 100 & 200- First infections: In general, a 3-day treatment is sufficient for Candida vaginitis. On 3 consecutive nights, Clotrimazole VT 100 or 1 Clotrimazole VT 200 are inserted as deeply as possible into the vagina. This is best achieved when lying on one’s back with the knees slightly bent. Re-infections: In general, a 6-day treatment is sufficient. This applies also to mixed infections with the above-mentioned causative organisms. On six consecutive nights, 1 Clotrimazole VT 100 is inserted as deeply as possible into the vagina. If necessary, 2 Clotrimazole VT 100 (1 in the morning and 1 in the evening) or 1 Clotrimazole VT 200 daily can be used for 6-12 days. Treatment should be timed so as to avoid the menstrual period and be finished before the onset of menstruation. To avoid re-infection, the partner should undergo local treatment with Clotrimazole Cream at the same time. Clotrimazole VT 500- Single dose, complete treatment with one vaginal tablet. The tablet should be inserted as deeply as possible in to the vagina. This is best achieved when lying on one’s back with the knees slightly bent. It is recommended that the treatment should be timed so as to avoid the menstrual period. For prevention of re-infection the partner should be treated locally with Clotrimazole Cream at the same time.
Drug Precautions ::
Avoid contact with eyes upon topical application. Childn <3 yrs. Pregnancy, lactation. Drug Side Effects ::
Topical: Erythema, stinging, irritation; hypersensitivity reactions; contact dermatitis.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Clotrimazole is a broad-spectrum antifungal which binds to phospholipids in the cell membrane altering cell wall permeability causing a loss in essential intracellular elements.
Drug Interactions ::
Antagonism with polyene antibiotics.