Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name LINIMOIST Has Generic Salt :: Calamine
- 2 LINIMOIST Is From Company Palsons Priced :: Rs. 98
- 3 LINIMOIST have Calamine is comes under Sub class Anti Pruritic Drugs of Main Class Skin
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Skin Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Pruritic Drugs
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name LINIMOIST Has Generic Salt :: Calamine
LINIMOIST Is From Company Palsons Priced :: Rs. 98
LINIMOIST have Calamine is comes under Sub class Anti Pruritic Drugs of Main Class Skin
Main Medicine Class:: Skin Sub Medicine Class :: Anti Pruritic Drugs
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
|Calamine||LOT||Rs. 98||100 ML|
Indications for Drugs ::
Pruritus, Discomfort from minor skin irritations such as Poison ivy, Poison oak, Poison sumac. Itching, Psoriasis, eczema, urticaria.
Drug Dose ::
Adult: Apply 3-4 times daily for 3-5 days.
History of hypersensitivity to any of the components
Drug Precautions ::
For external use only. Not to be used on open wounds or burns.
Drug Side Effects ::
May cause rash or irritation.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Calamine has mild astringent and antipruritic actions. Zinc oxide has astringent, soothing and protective properties and is used in topical preparations for eczema, slight excoriations, wounds and haemorrhoids. It also reflects ultraviolet radiation and can be used as a physical sunscreen.
Drug Interactions ::
There are no known drug interactions for calamine / zinc oxide topical.