Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name LIPABOL Has Generic Salt :: Riboflavin
- 2 LIPABOL Is From Company Zydus Cadila Priced :: Rs. 4.98
- 3 LIPABOL have Riboflavin is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name LIPABOL Has Generic Salt :: Riboflavin
LIPABOL Is From Company Zydus Cadila Priced :: Rs. 4.98
LIPABOL have Riboflavin is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Riboflavin deficiency, Microcytic anaemia
Drug Dose ::
Adult: PO Prophylaxis of riboflavin deficiency 5-10 mg/day. Riboflavin deficiency 30 mg/day in divided doses. Child: 3-10 mg daily. Microcytic anaemia associated w/ splenomegaly and glutathione reductase deficiency 10 mg/day for 10 days.
Drug Precautions ::
Pregnancy (doses >RDA)
Drug Side Effects ::
Bright yellow disclouration of urine.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) is required for energy utilisation from food. It is essential for normal tissue respiration. It is also necessary for the activation of pyridoxine and conversion of tryptophan to nicotinic acid.
Drug Interactions ::
Rate and extent of absorption may be affected by propantheline bromide.