Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name LUBRIN Has Generic Salt :: Polyvinyl
- 2 LUBRIN Is From Company Pharmtak Priced :: Rs. 30
- 3 LUBRIN have Polyvinyl is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name LUBRIN Has Generic Salt :: Polyvinyl
LUBRIN Is From Company Pharmtak Priced :: Rs. 30
LUBRIN have Polyvinyl is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
|Polyvinyl||EYE DPS||Rs. 30||10ML|
Indications for Drugs ::
Dry, Irritated eyes
Drug Dose ::
Adult: Ophth As 0.5-1.4% soln w/ or w/o povidone: Instill 1-2 drops up to 3- 4 times/day when needed.
Drug Precautions ::
Not to be used with soft contact lens.
Drug Side Effects ::
Mild stinging/burning/irritation in the eye; temporary blurred vision.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Polyvinyl alcohol, a nonionic surfactant, is used as a stabilising agent, lubricant and as an agent to increase viscosity in pharmaceutical manufacturing. In eye preparations, polyvinyl alcohol is used to increase the viscosity and thereby prolonging contact time of the active ingredient with the eye. It is often found in artificial tears preparations for dry eye and in contact lens solutions.
Drug Interactions ::