Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name MIVETS-G Has Generic Salt :: MULTIVITAMINS
- 2 MIVETS-G Is From Company Alembic Priced :: Rs. 35
- 3 MIVETS-G have MULTIVITAMINS is comes under Sub class Multivitamins of Main Class Vitamins
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: Vitamins Sub Medicine Class :: Multivitamins
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name MIVETS-G Has Generic Salt :: MULTIVITAMINS
MIVETS-G Is From Company Alembic Priced :: Rs. 35
MIVETS-G have MULTIVITAMINS is comes under Sub class Multivitamins of Main Class Vitamins
Main Medicine Class:: Vitamins Sub Medicine Class :: Multivitamins
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Drug Dose ::
One tablet/capsule daily or as directed by the physician.
Patients with a known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Drug Precautions ::
Should not use in over dosage. Patients with mild to moderate renal failure. Diabetes, patients prone to recurrent renal calculi.
Drug Side Effects ::
Generally well tolerated.
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
Vitamins and minerals are essential for normal metabolic functions including hematopoiesis. The members of Vitamin B-group are components of enzyme system that regulates various stages of carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism, each of the components playing a specific biological role. Vitamin C is involved in tissue repair and collagen formation. Vitamin A plays an essential role in the function of retina and is essential for growh and differentiation of epithelial tissue. Vitamin E is an antioxidant which preserves essential cellular constituents. Vitamin D is supplemented for prevention and cure of nutritional and metabolic rickets and for treatment of hypoparathyroidism. Iron, copper, manganese and zinc serve as catalysts in enzyme systems which perform vital cellular functions. Potassium and calcium are essential for normal excitability of muscle tissue, specially cardiac muscle. Iodine is essential in the development and functioning of the thyroid gland and for formation of thyroxine hormone.
Drug Interactions ::