Article Contents ::
- 1 The Brand Name MORE HDL Has Generic Salt :: Inositol
- 2 MORE HDL Is From Company Albatross Priced :: Rs. 52
- 3 MORE HDL have Inositol is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
- 4 Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
- 5 Disclaimer ::
- 6 The Information available on this site is for only Informational Purpose , before any use of this information please consult your Doctor .Price of the drugs indicated above may not match to real price due to many possible reasons may , including local taxes etc.. These are only approximate indicative prices of the drug.
The Brand Name MORE HDL Has Generic Salt :: Inositol
MORE HDL Is From Company Albatross Priced :: Rs. 52
MORE HDL have Inositol is comes under Sub class #N/A of Main Class #N/A
Main Medicine Class:: #N/A Sub Medicine Class :: #N/A
|Salt Name : OR Generic Name||Form||Price : MRP /Probable||Packing|
Indications for Drugs ::
Adjunct treatment to Hyperlipidemia, raynaud’s disease, intermittent claudication. May use in stasis ulcers, dysmenorrhea, dermatitis herpetiformis, alcoholism, diabetes, cancer prevention and hypertension.
Drug Dose ::
Recommended dosage for lipid-lowering and improving conditions related to peripheral vascular insufficiency ranges from 1500 mg to 4 grams daily, in divided dosages of two to three times daily.
Contraindicated to children, early stage of stroke & people who have recently had a heart attack. It should not be used if anyone is allergic to one or any of its ingredients
Drug Precautions ::
Cautions should be exercised in patients with angina not well controlled by medical treatment and decreased blood supply through the vessels of the brain (cerebrovascular insufficiency).
Drug Side Effects ::
The most common side effects are headache, rash, paraesthesia, dizziness, nausea and vomiting, flushing, excessive fluid retention in the body tissues, postural hypotension, fainting
Pregnancy category ::
Drug Mode of Action ::
It is the hexanicotinic acid ester of meso-inositol, also called inositol hexaniacinate (IHN) or inositol hexanicotinate or inositol nicotinate. Inositol Niacinate is a vasodilator and lipid-lowering agent. It improves circulation by releasing histamine, which causes the blood vessels to dilate and breaks up a protein needed for the clotting of blood. It also prevents the formation of lipids in the body, which helps to lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
Drug Interactions ::